- Innovative formulation and enhanced formulation of bentazone provide for:
- Increased herbicidal activity compared with conventional preparations based on bentazone salt
- High penetration rate and rapidity of action
- Reduction in the amount of active ingredient per hectare without loss of efficiency
- Flexible application times allowing for integration into any soybean protection schemes
- It has no restrictions for crop rotation.
colloidal solution concentrate
hazard class 3, moderately hazardous substance
Guaranteed shelf life
Storage temperature range
-15 °C tо +35 °С
5 L and 10 L canisters
Schyolkovo Agrochim, Russia
Schyolkovo Agrochim, Russia
Mechanism of action
Bentazone has a pronounced contact action and is absorbed mainly by the green parts of plants. The active substance interferes with the process of photosynthesis, which leads to the death of annual dicotyledonous weeds.
Period of protective effect
The product is effective against the weeds present in the crops at the time of treatment. The period of protective effect: until the emergence of the second wave of weeds.
Rate of exposure
Depending on weather conditions, visible signs of oppression of weed plants appear on days 3-7 after treatment with a herbicide. The complete death of weed plants occurs in about two weeks.
Annual dicotyledonous weeds, including those resistant to MCPA.
Method, time, features of application. Timeframes for the start of manual (mechanized) work, days
Safety interval, days (number of applications)
Working solution, l/ha
Annual dicotyledons weeds, including Xanthium strumarium
Spraying of crops starting from the 1st true leaf stage and in the early phases of weed growth (2-6 leaves)
|Pea||Annual dicotyledonous weeds, including those resistant to MCPA||1.5-3.0||200-300||Spraying the crops at the stage of 5-6 leaves in the crop and early growth stages of weeds. Take into account varietal sensitivity.
Procedure for the working liquid preparation
Prepare the working solution immediately before use.
Prepare preliminarily the 30%-50% (preparation-based) concentrated emulsion in a separate container (based on the required amount of the product per sprayer refill).
Next, prepare the working solution as follows: fill the sprayer tank approximately half full with water, add the concentrated emulsion of the product, bring to volume with water, and stir the working liquid using mechanical stirrers. Flush the tank in which the concentrated emulsion was prepared several times with water and pour the contents into the sprayer tank.
Prepare the working solution and refill the sprayer at designated places that are to be deactivated later.
For spraying, commercially available rod sprayers for the application of herbicides are used.
When using tank mixtures of herbicides, prepare the working liquid in accordance with the recommendations for each specific preparation. Adding other preparations to the concentrated emulsion (stock solution) is not allowed.
Recommendations for use
- The best results and the fastest herbicidal action of the product are achieved with:
- Optimal choice of treatment time: in the early stages of development of annual dicotyledonous weeds (2-6 leaves) and with their outbreak, but not later than the time when the growing crop closes the weeds from contact with the herbicide solution.
- Favorable weather conditions: spraying is carried out at optimum humidity and air temperature at 15 °C to 25 °C, in windless clear weather in the morning or evening hours.
- When spraying, ensure that the weeds are completely wetted with a working solution of the herbicide.
- The treatment of the most sensitive cultivated plants is recommended to take place in cloudy weather at temperatures below 20 °C (late in the evening or early in the morning).
- It should be taken into account the various varietal sensitivity of peas to bentazone-based preparations.
Nonphytotoxic when used in accordance with regulations for use.
Sometimes immediately after spraying, especially at high air temperatures, burns and lightening of the leaves, which later disappear, may appear on the plants. This does not affect the subsequent growth of plants and the yield.
It should be taken into account the various varietal sensitivity of peas to bentazone-based preparations.
Probability of resistance
No cases of resistance have been reported.
Compatibility with other pesticides
The product is compatible with insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides. Before use, a preliminary verification of the physical and chemical compatibility of the components to be mixed is required.
There is no comments from clients. You can be the first to comment this product.