• Selective systemic herbicide adsorbed by leaves and roots;
• Effect in a couple of hours;
• Complete loss of weeds on the 3rd-15th day after treatment;
• Special control of dindle, Canadian thistle, foalfoot, camomile, morgan;
• Maximum effect due to the preparative form (oil dispersion).
Oil dispersion contains 40 g/l of imazamox + 90 g/l of clopyralid
|Harmful object||Consumption rates of preparation, l/ha||Consumption rates of working liquid, l/ha||
Method, treatment time, and application features. Period of manual (mechanized) work
|Safety intervals (treatment frequency)|
Imidazolines-resistant spring rape
|Annual grass and dicotyledonous weeds||0,8-1,2||200-300||
Crop spraying at the 2-6 leaves phase.
There is no comments from clients. You can be the first to comment this product.