- Control of a wide range of dicotyledonous weeds over a long period
- High selectivity to tribenuron-methyl resistant sunflower hybrids
- Safety for any subsequent crop rotation
hazard class 3
Guaranteed shelf life:
Storage temperature range:
-30 °С tо +30 °С
Schyolkovo Agrokhim JSC, Russia.
Schyolkovo Agrokhim JSC, Russia.
Mechanism of action
Tribenuron-methyl has a systemic effect. It is absorbed by roots and leaves, moves easily in the plants. In sensitive weeds, it blocks the acetolactate synthase enzyme, which leads to growth arrest and then to the death of plants. Weed growth ceases several hours after spraying.
Period of protective effect
During the entire growing season (in the absence of the second wave of weeds).
Rate of exposure
The herbicide quickly enters the leaves and moves within the whole plant. In sensitive weeds, growth ceases several hours after treatment. Other symptoms, like chlorosis and necrosis, appear within 1-3 weeks, then the weeds die.
Annual and some perennial dicotyledonous weeds
Method, time, features of application. Timeframes for the start of manual (mechanized) work, days
Safety interval, days (number of applications)
Working solution, l/ha
|Tribenuron-methyl-resistant sunflower||Annual and some perennial dicotyledonous weeds
Spraying of crops at the stage from 2-4 to 6-8 true leaves of the crop and the early stages of weed growth (2-4 leaves) in pure form or mixed with surfactant Satellite, L (200 mL/ha)
Method of application. Procedure for the working liquid preparation
Prepare the working solution immediately before use. Measure the required amount of the herbicide per sprayer fill. To prepare the stock solution, fill the container (bucket, tank) one-fourth full with water, add a measured amount of the herbicide, mix until a homogeneous liquid is obtained, and make up to 3/4 volume with water. Next, fill the sprayer tank half full with water, pour in the prepared herbicide stock solution, then fill up the tank with water. In case of using a surfactant herbicide, add Satellite, Zh, to the working solution, fill up the tank with water with constant stirring of the solution with hydraulic agitators. At the same time, flush the tank, in which the stock solution was prepared, several times. During spraying, the sprayer hydraulic agitator must be turned on. The final working solution should be used immediately after preparation. After treatment with the herbicide, rinse the sprayer tank thoroughly with water and soda ash.
Prepare the working solution and refill the sprayer at designated places that are to be deactivated later.
For spraying, commercially available rod sprayers for the application of herbicides are used.
Recommendations for use
- The best result and the fastest possible herbicidal action are achieved with an optimal choice of treatment time:
- At the early stages of the development of the annual dicotyledonous weeds (up to 4-6 true leaves), including goosefoot, up to 4 true leaves, common ragweed, up to 2 true leaves, cleavers, up to a phase of 3-4 rings; at the stage of perennial weed rosette
- For actively growing weeds with their outbreak, since the herbicide kills only weeds that have sprouted at the time of treatment
- Treat the crops under favorable weather conditions, providing full coverage of the treated surface with a working solution.
- Do not apply the herbicide under sharp fluctuations in day and night temperatures over the period of the product application, with excessive humidity of the air and soil (if rain is expected or immediately after heavy rains, until excessive moisture leaves the soil), in dry weather conditions, and if sunflower crops are stressed.
- The use of the herbicide does not impose any restrictions for planting other crops next spring. However, in case of the death of the crop, subculture only with tribenuron-methyl-resistant sunflower or spring grain crops.
At observance of regulations of use, the herbicide does not have phytotoxic effect on sunflower hybrids resistant to tribenuron-methyl.
Probability of resistance
None, subject to strict adherence to recommendations for use.
Compatibility with other pesticides
Do not use the product in a tank mixture with antigrass herbicides, with organophosphorus insecticide compounds. Do not add other herbicides during the use of the tribenuron-methyl-based product or fertilizers.
There is no comments from clients. You can be the first to comment this product.