- High early vigour at the initial development stage
- A low plant with shedding resistance
- Excellent yield and quality properties
Producing region: Lower Volga (8)
Maturation period: 00, early-maturing.
The plant of indeterminant type, medium height, from erect to semi-erect, with reddish to brownish pubescence. The lateral leaf is pointed egg-shaped, of medium size, green. The flower is lilac. Light brown colour intensity. The seeds are of medium size, elongated, yellow, the cicatrix is dark brown.
- Yield in commercial cultivation: 34.2 dt/ha (Dubovitskoye LLC, 2019)
- Weight per 1,000 seeds: 135-153 g
- Protein content in seeds: 40.6%, fat content: 23.1%.
- Lower bean attachment height: 12 cm
- Plant height: 75.8 cm
- lodging and shedding resistance: high
- disease resistance: resistant to Sclerotinia disease
Patent holder: Euralis Semans