· High protein content
· Excellent disease resistanceExcellent lodging resistance
Producing region: Central Black Earth (5), Far Eastern (12)
Maturation period: I, 000, early-maturing.
The plant of indeterminant development type, of medium height, semi-erect. The main stem pubescence is reddish to brownish. The lateral leaf of the complex leaf is pointed egg-shaped. The flower is lilac. The seeds are small to medium, ball-shaped and flattened, yellow, the cicatrix dark brown. The blossoming time is very early.
- Vegetation period: 115 days
- Maximum yield during national bench tests: 42.8 dt/ha (at Schigrovsky GSU, Kursk Region)
- Yield in commercial cultivation: 29.9 dt/ha (Agrotechnologies LLC, Tambov Region, 2019) and 28.9 dt/ha (Rusagro-Invest LLC, Belgorod Region, 2018)
- Weight per 1,000 seeds: 170.5 g
- Protein content in seeds: 42.1%, fat content: 22.9%.
- Lower bean attachment height: 13.2 cm
- Plant height: 80.1 cm
- Vegetation period: 108 days
- Maximum yield during national bench tests: 29.0 dt/ha (Amursk Region)
- Weight per 1,000 seeds: 180 g
- Protein content in seeds: 39.5%, fat content: 20.3%
- Lower bean attachment height: 12,5 cm
- Plant height: 63,8 cm
- To lodging: high
Patent holder: Euralis Semans