Producing region: Central Black Earth (5)
Maturation period: early-maturing
The plant is indeterminant, of medium height, of intermediate format, with grey stem pubescence. The lateral leaves are lancet-shaped, light green, small. The flower is white. The brown color intensity is light. Seeds are elongated and flattened, yellow, the cicatrix is yellow.
- Yield in commercial cultivation: 30.2 dt/ha
- Maximum yield in national bench tests: 26.6 dt/ha to 28.4 dt/ha (obtained in Livensky GSU, Orel Region, and Lipetsk GSS, Lipetsk Region)
- Weight per 1,000 seeds: 114.8-140.9 g
- Protein content in seeds: 42.1%, fat content: 22.7%.
- Lower bean attachment height: 10.5 to 20.0 cm
- lodging and shedding resistance: high.
- • disease resistance: no susceptibility to diseases was found during the years of tests in field conditions
Patent holder: All-Russian Research and Development Institute of Grains, Legume Crops, and Cereal Crops