- Exhibits enhanced fungicidal effect due to the combination of two active ingredients that possess complementary biological properties.
- Provides highly effective protection of winter cereals after wintering and of spring crops against root rot and powdery mildew at the early phases of the crop development.
- Preventative treatment prevents the development of leaf diseases in a later period of crop development.
- Has a preventive, curative, and eradicating effects.
- The different mechanism of action of the product ingredients results in guaranteed protection and prevents the manifestation of resistant pathogen strains.
- Has a stimulating effect on the growth and development of crops, enhances photosynthesis in flag leaves - the pronounced green leaf effect, positively affects the formation of the crop.
Carbendazim has protective and curative effects. The active substance is absorbed by the leaves and roots followed with a predominantly upward movement. It inhibits the cell division in the pathogens. The systemic effect makes it possible to protect even those parts of diseased plants with which the product does not come into contact. Thanks to the treatment (curative) effect, the fungicide effectively suppresses diseases even after their symptom manifestation in the plant.
Azoxystrobin has a systemic and contact action with protective and curative effects. The mechanism of action is due to the ability of the substance to inhibit the mitochondrial breathing in the pathogen cells, which leads to their rapid death.
Period of protective effect
The total protection period is four weeks from the date of treatment. Carbendazim has protective and curative effects, its protective effect lasts up to three weeks.
The protective effect of azoxystrobin lasts for four weeks from the time of treatment.
Rate of exposure
Azoxystrobin is effective within one hour after application; carbendazim is effective in 3-5 hours after treatment.
|Crop||Harmful object||Product consumption rate, l/ha||Consumption rates of working solution, l/ha||Method, time, features of application||Number of applications|
|Spring wheat||Rust, powdery mildew, septoria leaf blotch, tan spot||0.8–1.0||200-300||
Spraying of crops during the growing season with the first signs of the disease manifestation
|Winter wheat||Rust, powdery mildew, septoria leaf blotch, Cercosporella spot|
|Barley spring, winter||Net blotch, dark brown spot, rhynchosporium leaf spot|
|Soybeans||Ascochytosis, downy mildew, Cercospora spot, Septoria blight||Spraying during the growing season (first: after the first signs of the disease; second: in 10–14days)||50 (1–2)|
|Sugar beet||Cercospora spot, powdery mildew, Phoma rot||0.6–1.0|
Prepare the working liquid immediately before spraying. Fill the sprayer tank half full with water, add the full dose of the product, bring to volume with water, and stir. Continue stirring during the application to ensure the working liquid homogeneity.
Prepare the working liquid and refill the sprayer at designated places that are to be deactivated later.
For spraying, commercially available rod sprayers for the application of fungicides are used.
Compatibility with other pesticides
Compatible with most insecticides, herbicides. Before large-scale application, it is necessary to test the chemical and biological compatibility with a particular product at recommended doses.
The product is not phytotoxic if used in the recommended consumption rates.
Probability of resistance
Resistance has not been observed if used in the recommended consumption rates and method of application.
Keep the preparation in a room dedicated for pesticide storage. Temperature range is minus 10⁰C to plus 35⁰C. Stir before use.
10 liter PE container
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia