Maximized used of genetic potential capabilities offered by up-to-date sorts and hybrids due to innovative agronomical techniques allows substantial growth in yields of high quality products. Special agrochemicals for pre-planting seed treatment (planting stock) are one of such efficient and relatively cheap methods to correct leaf and root nutrition. In modern plant nutrition programs, such preparations are a prerequisite element of agricultural technologies, as they increase germinating capacity in the field, promote vegetative development of plants, and help plants overcome stresses, i.e. enhance the use of basic fertilizers and control product quality.
Why to treat with special fertilizers
- To stimulate germinating capacity and germinating power of seeds
- To improve resistance and viability of plants amid stress factors
- To promote intensive development of the plant root system
- To raise plant productivity and yield.
Why foliar dressing with agrochemicals is important
- Complex microfertilizers help maintain balance of necessary nutrient elements during critical periods of crop development (Liebig"s Law of the Minimum).
- Organic and organomineral bio-stimulants directly affect metabolism and make it more active, and improve resistance to diseases, biotic and abiotic stresses.
- Single-component microfertilizers are oriented on prevention and elimination of microdeficits, which is extremely important for crops extra sensitive to shortage of specific microelements.
When foliar dressing is necessary
- If basic nutrition is not sufficient, including when nutrients no longer arrive through the root system.
- When there are risks of weather and temperature stresses: excess/lack of moisture, high/low temperatures.
- To be able to quickly restore productive potential of the plant after stress relief.
- To prevent and quickly overcome microdeficits.
- In case of deficit of nutrients in soil.
Agrochemicals are bioactive substances. Their activity is determined by mineral and organic nutritional ingredients that are critical for plant life.
Three key elements – nitrogen, phosphor, and potassium are known as basic elements of mineral nutrition or macroelements, and main components of basic fertilizers.
Mesoelements – calcium, magnesium, and sulphur, are indispensable for normal plant life.
Magnesium intensifies photosynthesis and chlorophyll formation, affects oxidation-reduction process, and activates enzymes and emzymatic processes.
Calcium stimulates plant grow and root system development while intensifying metabolism and strengthening cell walls.
Sulphur – sulphur deficit results in feeble plant growth and premature leaf yellowing. Crucials, legumes, and potato are characterized by largest sulphur contents and sulphur demands. In case of sulphur deficit, leaves and footstalks of fruit crops grow lignified.
Microelements (Fe, Mn, Zn, Cu, B, Mo, ��)
Microelements are chemicals needed for normal plant life. Microelements are contained in multiple enzyme systems of plants, intensify reparative activity of tissues, improve plant immunity, and speed up biochemical reactions. Plants are capable of taking microelements in a water-soluble form (moving and bioactive form of microelement).
Plants need basic microelements throughout the vegetation period. Feeding macroelements and microelements at the same time is optimal for plants. To achieve the best result, microelements are given in strictly defined doses and optimal time (provided efficient application technique is used). Demand for microelements varies with crops.
Stimulating fertilizers for foliar dressing containing microelements are an efficient solution for overcoming potential microdeficits and balance replenishment during the growing phase.
These are organic substances biosynthesized and/or consumed by plants during the metabolic process and necessary for their growth and development. They are also potent activators of metabolic process in plants.
Amino acids play an important role in enzymatic and structural protein synthesis.
Role of amino acids in plants:
1. Involvement in most metabolic process
2. Key transport agents
3. Components of proteins and enzymes
4. Regulation of photosynthesis, transpiration and osmotic processes
5. Indispensable for proper pollination and fruit setting.
- Amino acids are excellent conductors of microelements.
- Amino acids help other molecules of herbicides, fungicides and insecticides penetrate a plant.
- When inside, amino acids and tied molecules enter phloem and xylem, and then distribute all over the plant.
Vitamins – nutrients needed for critical metabolic reactions, even in smallest amounts.
Poly- and oligosaccharides – building material for cell walls. As saccharides are degrading into simpler sugars, they affect root growth making it more branched and improve ripening and pigmentation of fruits.
Betaines – improve cell membrane permeability for water, activate photosynthesis and enhance resistance to biotic and abiotic stresses.
Saponins (steroidal glycosides) – growth factors aiding the plant at its initial growth stages and improving cell membrane permeability for water and nutrients.
Flavonoids/polyphenols – has an anti-oxidant action.
Peptides (polyamides) – act as growth factors.
Enzymes (ferments) – proteins catalyzing chemical reactions in plants.
Nowadays, Schyolkovo Agrokhim offers one of the fullest lines of micro- and organomineral fertilizers: complex and single component microfertilizers for soil and foliar dressing (Intermag Profi, Ultramag Boron, Ultramag Chelates), a range of amino acid bio-stimulants (Biostim), microbiological fertilizer (Rizoform).
A consortium of agriculturally valuable strains of several beneficial bacterial species in a culture liquid, with a total titre of at least 1×109CFU/cm3A microbiological degrader for accelerateddecomposition of stubble remains after harvesting
Composition based on a consortium of microorganismsMicrobiological fertilizer to improve survival and promote the growth of nursery plants, seedlings, cuttings
73 g/l of Nitrogen (N) total + 490 g/l of Phosphorus (Р2О5)Liquid concentrated fertilizer with high phosphorus content
A liquid mineral fertiliser with macro- and micro-nutrients for the foliar dressing of agricultural crops.
Highly concentrated fertilizer with a high sulfur content
A highly concentrated micronutrient fertilizer with zinc (ZN) content of 700 g/LLiquid concentrated fertilizer with high zinc content for foliar application of agricultural crops, for all soil types
The overall titer of the preparation is at least 1∙109 CFU/ml.Microbiological preparation for any farming systems and all crop rotation links
Bradyrhizobium japonicum 2-3×109/мл КОЕ, углеводы – 0,5 %, соли – 0,1 %, вода – до 100 мл, рН – 6,5-7,4Liquid inoculants for soybean seed treatment
Rhizobium leguminosarum D70 2-3×109 КОЕ/мл, углеводы – 0,5 %, соли – 0,1 %, вода – до 100 мл, рН – 6,5-7,4Liquid inoculants for peas, vetch, beans, lentils seeds treatment