- A new combination of three active ingredients in a highly effective oil formulation
- Strong synergism of active components: toxic effect on various stages of nerve impulse transmission of an insect
- Several mechanisms of action: systemic, contact enteric, translaminar, and repellent
- Strong knockdown effect and long-term protection (up to 35 days) even during mass reproduction periods
- Control of the widest spectrum of the most harmful pests, including diamondback moth, snout beetle, rapeseed beetle, etc.
- Effective impact on hiding pests and pests living on the back of the leaf
- Triple toxic effect for the elimination of resistant populations
Alpha-cypermethrin has an acute contact enteric action with a rapid initial and long-term residual toxic effect, as well as knockdown effect. Is one of the active substances with the highest activity among pyrethroids. Protective effect period up to 15-20 days.
Both pyrethroids affect the nervous system by blocking sodium channels and impairing the permeability of cell membranes. This results in death of insects, including those with resistance to pyrethroids.
Bifenthrin has an acute contact enteric action. It effectively inhibits the development of pests, including Coleoptera, Orthoptera, Diptera, and Lepidoptera orders, as well as some mites. Has repellent properties. Has a longer residual effect: the protective effect period lasts up to 20-30 days.
Thiamethoxam has a systemic and contact enteric action with translaminar activity. It is effective against hiding pests and pests feeding on the back of the leaf.
The active ingredient is rapidly absorbed by the plant and moves along the xylem to the untreated parts of plants affecting the nicotinic acetylcholine receptors of the nervous system of insects.
A combination of three active ingredients allows control of the widest spectrum of pests, ensuring long-term results by means of systemic effects, translaminar effect, and contact enteric action. In total, the protective effect period lasts up to 35 days.
Strong synergism of components is ensured by the impact on insects on various stages of nerve impulse transmission.
Is highly effective against resistant insect races.
Oil formulation ensures improved lipophilic properties of the active ingredient. The product is fixed perfectly on the body of an insect, which ensures an improved contact action. The product shows better adherence to leaves of plants and uniform distribution along the surface, thus fully exhibiting the translaminar effect and retaining protective properties for a longer period.
Protective effect period
Not less than 14 days
Rate of exposure
Keep the preparation in a room dedicated for pesticide storage. Temperature range is minus 10⁰C to plus 35⁰C. Stir before use.
5, 10 liter PE container
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia