- Has a potent fungicidal effect against a complex of diseases due to a combination of three active ingredients that belong to different chemical classes and have different mechanisms of action.
- An ingredient of fludioxonil belongs to the chemical class of phenylpyrroles with a special, fundamentally different mechanism of action against pathogens, which enhances the product efficacy.
- The microemulsion formulation provides the maximum penetration of active ingredients into the seed.
- Due to the systemic action, the product is effective against superficial and internal seed infections, as well as a number of pathogens that damage plants in a later period of vegetation.
- The fungicidal effect occurs immediately after treatment.
- Promotes an active start and stimulates the formation of a thick root system.
- Has no retardant effect.