Producing region: ongoing testing
Maturation period: short-season.
Indeterminant plant, medium height (up to 90 cm), erect, with reddish to brownish pubescence. Violet flowers. Seeds of medium size (140–160 g), yellow, with yellow cicatrix.
- Vegetation period: 95-100 days
- Yield : 43.2 dt/ha (Orel Region)
- Weight per 1,000 seeds: 140-160 g
- Protein content in seeds: 38%, fat content: 19%.
- Lower bean attachment height: 12 cm
- To lodging: high
disease resistance: resistant to Fusarium, Ascochyta blight, downy mildew and bacterial spot
Patent holder: Schelkovo Agrohim JSC