- The possibility of inoculation of pea, vetch, bean, and lentil seeds in advance of sowing (15 days before sowing)
- Savings of mineral fertilizers due to symbiotic nitrogen fixation providing up to 70–80% of nitrogen required for the plants
- Nitrogen flow into the plant as necessary and its maximum provision in the critical crop development phases
- Increased fertility and activation of soil microflora due to biological nitrogen
- Increased productivity of pea, vetch, beans, and lentils, increased protein content in the crop
- Positive impact on the crops in crop rotation
|Crop||Preparation dose||Time and conditions of application|
|Peas, vetch, beans, lentils||
Mix consumption – 5-10 l/t of seed
|Seed inoculation before sowing.|
+ stabilizing/sticky agent – 0.28-0.85 l/t
Mix consumption – 5-10 l/t
|Pre-sowing seed treatment (without chemical disinfectants) in advance (15 days before sowing) with stabilizing/sticky agent Static|
+ stabilizing/sticky agent - 0.57-0.85 l/t
Mix consumption - 5-10 l/t
|Pre-sowing seed treatment (using chemical disinfectants) in advance (15 days before sowing) with stabilizing/sticky agent Static|
Mix consumption - 45-55 l/ha
|Soil application at sowing (both with seeds)|
Liquid inoculant based on special nitrogen fixing bacteria (Rhizobium leguminosarum D70) strain for seed treatment of peas, vetch, beans, lentils.
Rizoform Peas is formulated on the basis of legume bacteria capable of symbiosis with legumes. This results in tubercles forming on roots that are capable of fixing molecular nitrogen from air and converting it in an available form for the plant. Due to such a unique process, plants absorb nitrogen from air as required for their continuous growth and development throughout the vegetation period. The process helps reduce the amount of mineral nitrogen introduced into soil without losses of yield. Depending on amount of available nitrogen, mineral nitrogen dose may be reduced by 30 to 70%.
Advantages of microbiological fertilizer Rizoform Peas
- Unlike similar products, inoculant Rizoform Peas used together with stabilizing/sticky agent Static allows seed inoculation to be performed in advance, 5 to 15 days before sowing.
- Symbiotic nitrogen fixation provides up to 70% of nitrogen demanded.
- Nitrogen is introduced into the plant as necessary, and maximum consumption is ensured during critical phases of crop development.
- Biological nitrogen initiates increase of fertility and activation of soil microflora.
- Yield increases by 10-30%
- Favorable effect from treatment with Rizoform Peas may be seen in the 3-5 crop rotation cycle with cereal yield growth by 10-15%.
The preparation is to be stored unopened in its original package in dry, clean and ventilated premises at +4°C to +25°C. Avoid direct sunlight.
Safety: hazard class 4, low-hazard substance. The preparation producer strains are non-pathogenic, harmless for humans and animals, and are not toxic, allergenic or toxigenic.
3 liter PE container
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia