- The best protection of seeds from both inside and outside ensured by the NANOformulation
- Control of the broadest range of seed-borne and soil infections with a lower active substance concentration
- The best efficacy against Fusarium pathogens
- Reliable control of root rots, including Pythium root rots
- Complete absence of retardant effect
- Protection and formation of strong roots
- Active promotion of green matter formation, starting from the early development phases of the crop
- Reduced toxic load
1. Reliably protects the seed from surface and intraseed infections, including deep tissue infections.
2. Decontaminates the soil around the seedbed, preventing soil infections of seeds and seedlings.
3. Prevents early-season air-borne diseases affecting the crops at early development phases.
4. Promotes the formation of strong and healthy roots and green matter, thus increasing crop resistance to adverse environmental factors.
Fludioxonil, a phenylpyrrole, has a contact action with long-term residual activity. It is highly effective against surface seed-borne and soil infections. It protects the seedbed from a wide range of phytopathogens, particularly Fusarium fungi. The mechanism of action of fludioxonil involves the inhibition of glucose phosphorylation during cellular respiration, which disrupts the functioning of fungal cell membranes and slows mycelium growth.
Fludioxonil is low-toxic for warm-blooded animals and humans. It has a sparing effect on soil microbiota.
Imazalil belongs to imidazoles. It has a local systemic action and protects roots. It is highly effective against pathogens that cause root rots as well as air-borne infections. The effect of imazalil is based on inhibiting the synthesis of ergosterol that affects the permeability of pathogen cell membranes.
Mefenoxam, a phenylamide, has a systemic effect and spreads quickly in plants during growth. It protects roots and seedlings. It is effective against seed-borne and air-borne infections. It is extremely effective against pathogens that cause root rots.
Mefenoxam is an optically pure isomer of metalaxyl. The concentration of mefenoxam in the product is two times lower than in the reference seed treatment, while the biological efficacy remains high. It ensures that the toxic load on the agrocenosis is reduced.
Mefenoxam inhibits protein synthesis in fungi by suppressing ribosomal RNA synthesis.
Protective effect period
The product is effective against superficial and internal seed infections as well as several pathogens that affect plants in a later period of vegetation.
|Crop||Harmful object||Product consumption rate, l/t||Working liquid consumption rate, l/t||Method, time, features of application||Waiting time, days (number of applications)|
|Soybean||Fusarium root rot, Ascochyta blight, Fusarium blight, seed mould||1.0-1.2||6-8||Seed treatment immediately before sowing or in advance||-(1)|
|Peas||Root rots, Ascochyta blight, seed mould||6-8|
|Chickpeas||Fusarium root rot, Ascochyta blight, Fusarium blight, seed mould||6-8|
|Lupine||Fusarium root rot, Fusarium wilt, seed mould, including Alternaria seed infection||8-10|
|Potato||Rhizoctonia root rot, Fusarium blight||0.25-0.4||10||Pre-planting treatment of tubers|
phenylpyrroles, imidazoles, phenylamides
To be kept in the premises intended for storing pesticides. The temperature interval for storage is from -10°C to +35°C.
Hazard Class 3
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia