- A new combination of three active ingredients in a highly effective oil formulation
- Strong synergism of active components: toxic effect on various stages of nerve impulse transmission of an insect
- Several mechanisms of action: systemic, contact enteric, translaminar, and repellent
- Strong knockdown effect and long-term protection (up to 35 days) even during mass reproduction periods
- Control of the widest spectrum of the most harmful pests, including diamondback moth, snout beetle, rapeseed beetle, etc.
- Effective impact on hiding pests and pests living on the back of the leaf
- Triple toxic effect for the elimination of resistant populations