- Highly effective at reduced concentration of the active ingredient due to innovative formulation ME;
- Wider spectrum of action than that of most seed disinfectants due to combination of three active ingredients;
- Formulation as microemulsion ensures maximum penetration of active ingredients into the seed, and powerful and prolonged protection during vegetation period;
- Unique effect against root rots;
- High level of fungicidal activity against a complex of diseases;
- Bio-activator contained in the preparation has a growth-stimulating action: promotes coleoptiles development and formation of a robust root system;
- Higher resistance to drought and frost.
Mechanism of action
The preparation contains three active ingredients - imazalil, metalaxyl, and tebuconazole that supplement each other and demonstrate pronounced synergy by ensuring high efficiency against seed infections affecting cereal crops at earlier development stages.
Metalaxyl has a systemic action and protect seeds against surface infection from the inside. It inhibits biosynthesis of nucleic acids in fungi.
Imazalil has a local systemic action and protects roots. Imazalil inhibits synthesis of ergosterol that has effect on permeability of pathogen cell membranes.
Tebuconazole has a systemic translocating action and protects the plantlet. Tebuconazole inhibits biosynthesis of sterol in pathogenic organisms, which results in changes in the membrane (its permeability), reduced reproduction and, eventually, death of the pathogenic cell.
Bio-effect lasts from seed sprouting stage to tubing stage and until appearance of a flag of cereal crops. Due to its systemic effect, the preparation is efficient against surface and internal seed infection, and a number of disease excitants affecting the plant during a later vegetation period.
Speed of action
High. Fungicidal effect may be observed in 2 to 4 hours after seed treatment.
Spectrum of action
Ascochyta blight, bacterial blight, Helminthosporium root rot, stone smut, false dust-brand, oidium, Pythium root rot, seed molding, stripe disease, dust-brand, rhizoctonia radical rot, netted spotting, snow mold, stinking smut, Fusarium root rot(s), Fusarium blight, Fusarium snow mold, Cercosporella crown rot, Cercospora blight, etc.
BENEFIS, ME HELPS FORM A ROBUST ROOT SYSTEM
The seed disinfectant shall be used even if there are no diseases, as this has a positive effect on growth and development of the root system and vegetative mass due to growth bio-activator contained in the formulation.
Transport and storage conditions
Keep the preparation in a room dedicated for pesticide storage. Storage temperature range - minus 10⁰C to plus 30⁰C
Hazard class 2, high danger
> 5, 10 liter PE container
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia