thiamethoxam 130 g/L + imidacloprid 90 g/L + fipronil 60 g/LThe first on the market three-component insecticidal seed protectant for grain crops and potato tubers for the best protection of seedlings from soil-inhabiting and surface pests and long-term protection of crops during vegetation without additional spraying.
- A new level of insecticidal protection of seeds and seedlings: a strong knockdown effect combined with long-term protection of the rhizosphere and the aerial part of plants
- Effective impact on larvae of all ages and imagos of soil-inhabiting and surface pests
- Triple toxic effect for the elimination of resistant populations and in case of high pest population numbers
- Growth-regulating effect
- Improved crop protection method by cancelling or reducing the number of insecticidal treatments in the growing period
- Highest efficacy irrespective of soil and climatic conditions
Mechanism of action
Contains two active ingredients of neonicotinoids class (imidacloprid and thiamethoxam) and one active ingredient of phenylpyrazoles class (fipronil).
Imidacloprid and thiamethoxam have an acute contact enteric action and strong systemic activity. They enter sprouts and young plants through the roots and protect them during the period of greatest vulnerability. Then they move acropetally to the aerial part of the plant and protect the new growth. Both neonicotinoids have a similar mechanism of action but differ by mobility in a plant. Thiamethoxam distributes quicker in a plant and has a higher systemic activity, thus protecting the green matter and the roots along the whole length, while imidacloprid circulates in the plant for a longer period, thus supporting the effect of thiamethoxam.
Fipronil is a broad-spectrum contact enteric insecticide with a moderate systemic activity. It affects the nervous system of insects by blocking gamma-aminobutyric acid receptors. This active ingredient has a high and long-term insecticide toxicity. It protects the seed area from pests. Can be consumed by plants from soil and seed tubers. Ensures reliable control of imagos of soil-inhabiting pests and their larvae of all ages.
Protective effect period
The biological effect lasts during the whole period from seed sprouting to tillering of grain crops.
Rate of exposureQuickly enters the seeds (tubers) and distributes in a plant as it grows. The death of pests occurs within several hours after contacting with seeds (tubers) or feeding on sprouts and plants.
2, highly hazardous substance
-15 to +30°С
5 L, 10 L
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia