- Highly effective at reduced concentration of the active ingredient due to innovative formulation ME;
- Wider spectrum of action than that of most seed disinfectants due to combination of two active ingredients;
- High level of fungicidal activity, including against Helminthosporium and Fusarium root rots, oidium, seed molding, Septoria blight, etc.;
- Prolonged protective period from seed sprouting to tubing stage and flag stage;
- Promotes coleoptiles development and formation of a robust root system;
- Higher resistance to drought and frost;
- No losses of the preparation during transport and sowing;
- Mix stability maintained for an unlimited time;
- Imazalil reducing the risk of resistance.
Mechanism of action
The preparation contains two active ingredients - imazalil and tebuconazole.
Imazalil has a local systemic action and protects roots. Imazalil inhibits synthesis of ergosterol that has effect on permeability of pathogen cell membranes.
Tebuconazole has a systemic translocating action and protects the plantlet. Tebuconazole inhibits biosynthesis of sterol in pathogenic organisms, which results in changes in the membrane (its permeability), reduced reproduction and, eventually, death of the pathogenic cell.
Bio-effect lasts from seed sprouting stage to tubing stage and until appearance of a flag. Due to its systemic effect, the preparation is efficient against surface and internal seed infection, and a number of disease excitants affecting the plant during a later vegetation period.
Speed of action
High. Fungicidal effect may be observed in 2 to 4 hours after seed treatment (drying time).
Spectrum of action
Alternaria blight, Ascochyta blight, white rot (radical rot), brown rust, Helminthosporium root rot, Fusarium root rot, rhizoctonia radical rot, stone smut, utricular smut, dust-brand, false dust-brand, pediculate smut, stinking smut, root rots, oidium, downy mildew, seed molding, corncob molding, gray rot (see infection), netted spotting, Phomopsis blight, Fusarium blight, Fusarium snow mold, etc.
Efficient when used alone.
Potential for resistance
Where recommended doses and preparation application technique are met, resistance of pathogenic organisms is unlikely to occur.
Transport and storage conditions
Comply with all conventional rules of toxic substance transport. Keep the preparation in a room dedicated for pesticide storage. Storage temperature range - minus 10⁰C to plus 30⁰C. Stir before use
Hazard class 2, high danger
5, 10 liter PE container
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia