- Fungicidal protection + acaricidal effect
- An important component for the prevention of Erysiphaceae infection
- High biological efficacy and reliable protection
- The most efficient liquid formulation of sulphur with a smaller active substance particle size
- Excellent contact action and uniform distribution on the treated surface
Sulphur provides a protective barrier that prevents spores from germinating and fungal infection from entering plant tissues.
The fungicidal effect of the product is ensured by sulphur reduction or oxidation products. Sulphur vapours penetrate the cells of fungi. Sulphur is a hydrogen acceptor and contributes to the disruption of hydrogenation/dehydrogenation reactions. Sulphur is converted to hydrogen sulphide, a fungitoxic compound, in the membrane or inside the cells of viable spores of the pathogen.
Protective effect period
When used as a fungicide: 7-10 days, depending on the severity of infection and weather conditions. When used as an insecticide: not more than 14 days.
Rate of exposureWithin several hours after spraying.
|Crop||Pest||Product consumption rate, l/ha||Working liquid consumption rate, l/ha||Method, time, features of application||Waiting time, days (number of applications)|
||Spraying during the growth period (6 times)||
Apple tree, pear tree
||Powdery mildew, scab, rust||6-16||
||Spraying during the growth period (6 times) in case of a high infection load||
Spraying during the growth period (6 times)
Product application features
• Preventive treatment is recommended before the onset of infection.
• Number of applications per season: not more than six.
Apple tree, pear tree:
• Early-spring treatment is recommended, from bud bursting till the pink bud phase.
• During the period of fruit growth, treatment with sulphur-containing fungicides is not recommended due to the risk of mesh formation on the fruits.
• It is not recommended to use at temperatures above 25 °C due to phytotoxicity.
Application method. Working liquid preparation
Prepare the working liquid immediately before spraying and use it on the day of preparation. Measure the required amount of the product per sprayer fill.
Fill the sprayer tank half full with water, start the stirrer, add the full dose of the product and add the remaining water. Flush the product canister with water several times and pour the water into the sprayer tank. Mix the entire volume thoroughly. Use the working liquid on the day of preparation.
Prepare the working solution and refill the sprayer at designated places that are to be deactivated later.
Perform ground treatment during daytime, using commercially available garden sprayers.
Compatibility with other pesticides
Compatible with many fungicides and insecticides used on respective crops. Do not use the product within 14 days after the application of products based on mineral oils and alkaline products. Do not mix the product with captan for spraying red-fleshed apple varieties. Check the physical and chemical compatibility before using the product in a tank mixture.
Probability of resistance
Resistance is unlikely if the developed recommendations are strictly followed.
PhytotoxicityThere is no risk of phytotoxicity if used as recommended. Do not use at air temperature above 25 °C.
Transport and storage conditions
Keep the preparation in a room dedicated for pesticide storage. Storage temperature range - minus 15⁰C to plus 35⁰C
hazard class 3, moderately hazardous substance
10 liter PE container
Schelkovo Agrohim , Russia
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia