- Highly effective component of the tank mixture to enhance the herbicidal effect
- Increased herbicidal activity due to innovative formulation
- Pronounced synergism with herbicides on soybean
- The effective control of accumulated weeds that are weakly sensitive to other herbicides in soybean crops
- An ideal option for controlling broadleaf weeds
- Without restrictions for crop rotation
Mechanism of action
Acifluorfen is a selective contact active ingredient that is absorbed by leaves and roots, may slightly move through the plant. Acifluorfen inhibits the synthesis of carotenoids, chlorophyll, protein, and RNA, promotes the metabolism of phenylpropanoids, biosynthesis of phytoalexins, and other stress metabolites. It increases permeability of weed plant membranes.
Period of protective effect
It becomes effective from the moment of treatment until the second wave of weeds.
Rate of exposure
Depending on weather conditions, visible signs of oppression and death of weed plants appear on days 3-4 days after treatment with a herbicide.
One-year dicotyledonous weeds.
|Crop||Harmful object||Consumption rates of preparation, l/ha||
Consumption rates of working liquid, l/ha
||Method, treatment time, and application features. Period of manual (mechanized) work||Safety intervals (treatment frequency)|
|Soybean||Annual dicotyledonous weed plants||0.75-1.0||200-300||
Spraying of crops starting from the crop 1st-4th leaf stage and in the early stages of weed growth (2-6 leaves)
Procedure for the working liquid preparation
Prepare the working solution immediately before use. Fill the sprayer tank half full with water, add the full dose of the product slowly with stirring, rinse the canister with the product residue several times with water. Add the flushing water and the remaining amount of water to the sprayer tank with stirring. Continue stirring during the application to ensure the working liquid homogeneity.
Prepare the working solution and refill the sprayer at designated places that are to be deactivated later.
For spraying, commercially available rod sprayers for the application of herbicides are used.
Recommendations for use
- The best results and the fastest herbicidal action of the product are achieved with:
- Optimal choice of treatment time: At the early stages of the development of the annual dicotyledonous weeds (2-4 leaves) and with their outbreak.
- Favorable weather conditions: spraying is carried out at optimum humidity and air temperature, in windless clear weather, providing full coverage of the treated surface with the working solution. It is advisable to treat crops in the evening since the herbicidal power of the active substance is enhanced at night.
- Do not use in crops that are under stress caused by frosts, a sharp decrease in temperature, drought, flooding, or other factors.
- To enhance the herbicidal activity and expand the action spectrum according to the species composition of weeds, it is recommended to use in tank mixtures with basic herbicides on soybean (Geyser, KKR, Hermes, MD, Concept, MD).
Immediately after spraying, especially at high temperatures and at the early stages of growth (cotyledons, 1st leaf), burns and lightening of the leaves appear on soybean plants, which gradually disappear and do not appear on the leaves that grow later. This does not affect the subsequent growth of plants and the yield.
Probability of resistance
None, subject to strict adherence to recommendations for use.
Compatibility with other pesticides
Compatible with most pesticides recommended for treating soybeans.
However, in each case, the products to be mixed should be checked for physical compatibility.
hazard class 2, highly hazardous substance
Guaranteed shelf life
Storage temperature range
-15 °C to + 35 °С
5 L, 10 L
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia
Schelkovo Agrohim, Russia