· High protein content
· Excellent disease resistance
· Optimum height of the lower bean attachmentExcellent lodging resistance
Producing region: Central Black Earth (5), Middle Volga (7)
Maturation period: I, 000, medium-early.
The plant is of indeterminant development type, of medium height, from erect to semi-erect. The main stem pubescence is reddish to brownish. The lateral leaf (of the complex leaf) is pointed egg-shaped. The flower is lilac. Seeds of medium size, ball-shaped and flattened, yellow, the cicatrix is yellow. The blossoming time is very early.
- Vegetation period: 112-115 days
- Maximum yield during national bench tests: 26.6 dt/ha (Ulyanovsk Region) and 41.2 dt/ha (Kursk Region)
- Yield in commercial cultivation: 32.1 dt/ha (Dubovitskoye LLC)
- Weight per 1,000 seeds: 156.2-159.0 g
- Protein content in seeds: 43.1%, fat content: 24.6-24.9%.
- Lower bean attachment height: 13.3 to 13.6 cm
- Plant height: 69.5 to 73.4 cm
- To lodging: high
- disease resistance: highly resistant to Sclerotinia disease
Patent holder: Euralis Semans