· The best grade by protein content and yield
· Excellent lodging resistance
· Excellent disease resistance
Producing region: North Caucasus (6)
Maturation period: I, medium-maturing.
The plant is of determinant type, medium height, semi-erect, with reddish to brownish pubescence. The lateral leaves are pointed egg-shaped, the green colour intensity is from medium to dark, the size is from medium to large. The flower is lilac. Light brown colour of the bean. The seeds of medium size, elongated, yellow, the cicatrix is black.
- Maximum yield during national bench tests: 32.5 dt/ha (Stavropol Region)
- Yield in commercial cultivation: 25 dt/ha (Niva SPK LLC, Krasnodar Region)
- Weight per 1,000 seeds: 162.9-194.0 g
- Protein content in seeds: 40.7%, fat content: 21.3%.
- Lower bean attachment height: 11.2 to 18.0 cm
- lodging and shedding resistance: high
Patent holder: Euralis Semans